A table full of Democrats at the White House Thanksgiving in 2009 (White House photo)
It’s that time of year again! You know, when you’d rather pluck out your eyeballs with an oyster fork than listen to your leftist in-laws complain about how President Trump stole the election from Hillary Clinton, because, after all, it was really “her turn.”
So what’s a red-blooded, freedom-loving, self-supporting, Trump-voting American to do?
Just in time for Thanksgiving Day, Twitter is exploding with suggestions that are sure to end the insufferable dialogue once and for all.
WND compiled the top 20 suggestions under the hashtag #HowToPoliticizeThanksgiving.
1) “Change your WiFi password to ‘MAGA2020′ for the day.” – Deplorable Karen.
2) “Build a wall with your mashed potatoes.” – Dana Loesch.
3) “Ask everyone if they would like some Cofvefe with their dessert.” – Conservative Cookie
(Photo: Wikimedia Commons)
4) “Eat a piece of cheese in the shape of a gun.” – Doubting Thomas
5) “Serve hot dogs and tell the family that you donated their portion of thanksgiving to people who deserve their fair share.” – WaskelweeWabbitt
6) “Say your prayer in Russian.” – DCeames
7) “As you’re biting into the drum stick, ask everyone if they think it’s as big as Hillary’s cankles.” – Rusty Shackelford
8) “Blurt Click to see the original article