Laura Wilkerson, whose son was killed by an illegal immigrant, discusses the highly-publicized trial.
Greg Palkot reports from London on what the Air Force is saying about its fleet of nuclear-armed B-52 bombers.
By Survival Life Contributor When it comes to vandalism, there is not a greater item at risk than your mailbox as thieves can easily steal your mail. It’s a perfect target for vandals, hence, there’s no better time to learn how to protect your precious mail from thieves than now! Secure Your Mail from Vandalism […]
Security Studies Group president Jim Hanson weighs in on ‘Fox & Friends First.’
Reaction on ‘Fox & Friends’ after congresswoman says during a speech that she would ‘take Trump out.’
Research shows the once-a-month shot works as well as daily medication.
By Steve Nubie Image source: Steve Nubie As always, I’m going to start this article with the standard caveat: Be very careful whenever you harvest a natural or wild fruit or berry. Only 10 percent of wild berries are safe to eat. The other 90 percent are toxic — and some like belladonna or deadly […]
By Brock Swinson It’s possible that there are better cartridges for specific situations, but when it comes down to power, economy and accuracy, there is no substitute for the 9mm Luger. Sales prices for handguns and ammunition have gone up over the years and fans still keep coming back to the 9mm as a hands-down […]
Ryan Chilcote reports on the situation from London, England
By Daphne Cybele Van Schaick Image source: Flickr / Creative Commons When funds are tight, and the budget for your stockpile needs is small, what should you do? Here are the five best ways to save money while building your stockpile supply of food on a budget. 1. Define your budget. That is, define the […]
By -NO AUTHOR- (INDYSTAR) — INDIANAPOLIS – Jim Saddler is sorry. That’s the first thing he wants you to know. Not sorry for being angry — he’s still pretty angry — but for the way he handled his anger when he saw a volleyball player kneeling during the national anthem. As an Indiana High School […]
By -NO AUTHOR- (WASHINGTON EXAMINER) — Eight of 10 African Americans believe that the Black Lives Matter movement is effective but feel it could have even greater impact if it wasn’t so splintered and instead led by a national spokesman like former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick, according to a new survey. The poll from Northwestern […]
By -NO AUTHOR- (CBC) — Canada’s Public Safety Minister has told his American counter part to keep a “wary eye” on the travel visas it issues to the United States. In an interview Sunday with CBC News, Goodale said Canadian officials have identified trends where documents issued from certain U.S. embassies and consulates are being […]
By -NO AUTHOR- (DEFENSEONE) — BARKSDALE AIR FORCE BASE, La. — The U.S. Air Force is preparing to put nuclear-armed bombers back on 24-hour ready alert, a status not seen since the Cold War ended in 1991. That means the long-dormant concrete pads at the ends of this base’s 11,000-foot runway — dubbed the “Christmas […]
By -NO AUTHOR- Chuck Norris Chuck Norris launches WND column Oct. 23, 2006: Exclusive columnist Chuck Norris, world-renowned actor, martial arts champion and subject of the wildly popular Chuck Norris facts on the Internet wrote his first commentary for WND 11 years ago. Headlined “On Chuck Norris ‘mania’ sweeping the Net,” the American icon discussed […]