By Jenn Jacques
Leave it to the National Rifle Association to bring Defending the Second Amendment right to your fingertips!
The NRA-ILA’s new app makes it easy to:
- Stay up to date on all the latest NRA-ILA and NRA news
- Meet and communicate with fellow NRA supporters
- Lobby your elected officials and urge them to support your right to bear arms, due process, etc.
- Find local Second Amendment Activist Centers and check-in to claim it
- RSVP, get directions and check-in at NRA-ILA events
- Earn points, unlock badges, and compete for prizes!
- Learn how to sign up to vote, sign up to become an NRA member, and join the NRA Frontlines
- Download and distribute educational materials, know your gun laws, armed citizen stories, etc.
- Invite your friends to join you on the app
Available on both Android and iTunes, the only question now is, what are you waiting for?
Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, possess and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
The post Want to Fight For Second Amendment Rights? There’s an App For That! appeared first on Bearing Arms.